This is a series of events delivered throughout the year by experts in the field of Integrative Medicine and Holistic Healthcare, including experienced staff such as Dr Elizabeth Thompson, and Medical Homeopath and our CEO.
An established and active volunteer network, the Friends of the Portland Centre for Integrative Medicine regularly meet to discuss and support our services. To support this group and to encourage discussion within the community, we have launched a new series of events called the Friends for Wellbeing.
The Friends for Wellbeing series has been specially designed to shed new light on Integrative Medicine and to allow our volunteers a chance to interact with and learn from our professional staff.
The series will run on the first Saturday of every month except for Easter, the summer holidays, and the winter half term.
Dates of the series:
- 3rd June 2017: Dr Elizabeth Thompson, Holistic Doctor for Wellbeing @ Clifton Library
- 1st July 2017: Helen Cooke, Nutrition for Wellbeing @ Clifton Library
- 5th August 2017: Dr Elizabeth Thompson, Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine @ The Botanic Gardens
- 2nd September 2017: Julia Wallond, Mindfulness @ Clifton Library
- 7th October 2017: Christina Shewell, Voice for Wellbeing @ Clifton Library
- 4th November 2017: Dr Julie Geraghty, Homeopathy @ Clifton Library
Cost: We gratefully ask for £5 per person on the door to be paid towards running costs and venue hire.
To find out more, please email email@example.com.