The Portland Centre for Integrative Medicine (PCIM) is a centre of excellence for sustainable healthcare based in Clifton, Bristol. We support the transformation of the health service in the UK, combining the best of conventional and complementary healthcare to deliver a holistic approach to Mindfulness and Wellbeing.
We are an employee-owned social enterprise, led by healthcare professionals, delivering the NHS contract for Homeopathy in Bristol alongside private and community based services. We also provide Integrative Medicine education, training, research and evaluation programmes for clinicians and practitioners.
Our patient services include:
- Creative Writing for Wellbeing (in association with The Orchard Foundation)
- Homeopathy (NHS and Private)
- Food for Wellbeing
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness for Cancer Patients (in association with Penny Brohn)
- Nutrition for Wellbeing
Our education services include:
- Homeopathy Masterclasses
- Diploma in Integrative Medicine
- Homeopathy Education and Training