The Portland Centre for Integrative Medicine is a centre of excellence that provides Holistic Healthcare and supports self-care and healthy living. We combine the best aspects of conventional and complementary healthcare to deliver a holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
We are an employee-owned social enterprise, led by healthcare professionals. We deliver health and wellbeing clinics and courses in the South West of England. We also provide Integrative Medicine education, training, research and evaluation programs for clinicians and practitioners.
As a Bristol charity and social enterprise, we are proud to support the local community by combining conventional and complementary medicine in a ‘whole person care’ approach.
Our patient services include:
- Creative Writing for Wellbeing (in association with The Orchard Foundation)
- Homeopathy (NHS and Private)
- Food for Wellbeing
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness for Cancer Patients (in association with Penny Brohn)
- Nutrition for Wellbeing
Our education services include:
- Homeopathy Masterclasses
- Diploma in Integrative Medicine
- Homeopathy Education and Training
“Social impact is the effect of an activity or series of activities on the social fabric of the community and/or on the wellbeing of individuals, families and the community in which they live.“