The Portland Centre for Integrative Medicine is a centre of excellence that provides holistic healthcare, and supports self-care and healthy living. We combine the best aspects of conventional and complementary healthcare to deliver a holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
We are social enterprise led by healthcare professionals. We deliver health and wellbeing clinics and courses in the South West of England. We also provide accredited education and training, as well as research and evaluation programmes for clinicians and practitioners of integrative medicine.
As a Bristol social enterprise, we are proud to support the local community by combining conventional and complementary medicine in a ‘whole person care’ approach.
One to one services:
- Nutrition for Wellbeing
- Craniosacral Therapy for Wellbeing
- Homeopathy (NHS, private and low cost options)
- Food for Wellbeing
- Creative Writing for Wellbeing (in association with The Orchard Foundation)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness for People Affected by Cancer (in association with Penny Brohn UK)
- Diploma in Integrative Medicine
- Homeopathy Education and Training
- Homeopathy Masterclasses
“Social impact is the effect of an activity or series of activities on the social fabric of the community and/or on the wellbeing of individuals, families and the community in which they live.“
© The Portland Centre for Integrative Medicine is a community interest company (CIC) registered in England (no. 08529099) and a registered business (no. 229945).